I’ve had a few people ask me about VIP details, and I figured it was time to make those a little more clear for GP Omaha.
So, lets talk about VIP.
VIP service has a cost of $60 at GP Omaha above the normal registration price, but includes a suite of great benefits to make your
- Sleep-in Special
- The Sleep-in Special is included in the price of the VIP package. If you have byes, just make a decklist on our decklist generator, and email it to email@example.com prior to the player meeting on Saturday to take advantage of this.
- Access to the VIP Lounge, which includes:
- A bag check area, guarded by our VIP Concierge
- Water service
- A special VIP parings board, technology permitting. We will do our best to get you your pairings, but we are in the process of rolling out new GP software that may cause problems with all special pairings, including our scrolling pairings software and online pairings.
- Note that this does NOT include a special VIP seating area.
- A charging station for your mobile devices
- A VIP kit:
- An awesome VIP messenger bag, featuring the GP Omaha art. Only 100 will be made.
- A VIP GP Omaha playmat
- A GP Omaha deckbox
- 100 Legion sleeves
- A Legion water bottle
- A lifepad and pen
- Artist access
- From 12pm-1pm on Sunday you will have time to chat and get things signed by Winona Nelson, Anthony Palumbo, and Jim Pavelec.
- From 1pm-2pm on Sunday you will have time to chat and get things signed by Dan Scott, Jeff Miracola, Aaron Miller, and Marco Nelor.
If you are looking at VIP, slots are limited, and the best value is to purchase it before early bird registration ends. You can get your GP for just $50, and VIP for $60 above that until December 19th.